Claas Nectis 267 F with frontloader
- standard front and rear coupling
- detachable front weight
- receiver for front loader
- tread tyres
- steerable and off-road front axle
- steerable, off-road full floating axle
- detachable and fully functioning front loader
- additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
inkl. Accessories: Frontloader small tractors, Art.-Nr. 02009:
- Scale 1:16
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Made in Germany
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
Claas, the farming equipment specialist, has recently started to offer a complete range of tractors.
Among its lines of tractors is the Nectis series which is mainly designed for use in vineyards and orchards. Thanks to its powerful engine, its special chassis design and the extreme turning angle of its steering wheel for areas with limited space, this tractor can manoeuvre with ease even in rough terrain. The expansive glazing of the cab means the tractor driver has a clear all-round view. By adding this 1:16 model to its line of toy tractors, BRUDER is rounding off its extremely successful line of Claas products. Of course, this tractor also has the typical BRUDER features and can be combined with all farming equipment available from BRUDER. The model is available in a basic version without front loader [art. no. 02110] and in an extended version with front loader [art. no. 02111]. The front loader [art. no. 02009] can be retrofitted to the small tractors.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.